Our business is growing and that means we’re looking for a rockstar Content writer & editor to join our team!
Role: Content Writer & Editor
Do you love to research and write awesome content (500 – 1,500 words) on small business topics (marketing, sales, leadership, team culture, online business, etc)?
We’re looking for a rockstar content writer and editor to help us create quality content for us and our clients.
Our audience and our clients:
Creatives, entrepreneurs and changemakers who are looking to elevate their profile and attract more high quality clients online.
Examples of the type of content we’re wanting you to create:
- Practical “How to” posts/articles like this post on WP Curve.
- Interesting case studies like this story on Writers In Charge
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to practise your craft with an actual business client
- Work with a fun and inspiring distributed team
- Ongoing feedback, coaching and guidance to improve your writing and content marketing skills
- Access to our training materials and learn about how to improve marketing for small businesses
- This will start off as casual contract role, with a view to making it part-time or full-time role as we continue to develop and bring on more clients.
How to apply:
1. Write a 500-word sample blog post on one of the following topics:
- 3 Ways to get free traffic to your website
- 3 Ways content marketing can help you grow your brand
- 3 Mistakes you’re making with your website (and how it’s losing you sales)
2. Submit your sample to at ([email protected]). Also include a link to your linkedin profile and 2 samples of other content you’ve written.
3. We’ll review your work and contact you by Sept 9 to confirm if we would like to continue working with you or not.
Applications close midnight Friday, Sept 2.
Originally posted 2016-08-26 03:14:25.