Meet the digital nomad helping small business owners get known, Clare Harrison, founder of The Story Scientist.
At the young age of 19, Clare Harrison ventured off to Honduras in Central America as a voluntary journalist. During her stint in Honduras, Clare was exposed to different life experiences which were vastly different from her home country and it has certainly shaped her life’s perspective.
After working in the world of corporate PR for some time Clare left her cushy and high paying job to travel the world and become a digital nomad.
In this session of Transitions Podcast, I speak with Clare about how entrepreneurs can leverage PR to grow their brands. Learn how you can get published and get known using Clare’s insider strategies.
Listen and Learn
- What brought Clare to leave her high paying corporate job
- How to cope with your living expenses as a freelancer
- The different pricing techniques you can use to charge your clients
- The importance of your “why” behind your business
- Common mistakes small business owners make when dealing with press and media
- “If you have more control over the work you do and the people that you do it for, that is very powerful”
- “You got to be clear on why you are doing it, it can lead you to great things.”
- “ People are not thinking on what they can do to their content to get it published”
[Tweet theme=”tweet-box-normal-blue”]If you have more control over the work you do and the people that you do it for, that is very powerful[/Tweet]
- www.thestoryscientist.com – Clare’s website on her media and media services
- www.clareharrison.me – Portfolio on Clare’s work
- Momentum Warriors – Join our private Facebook Community of 200+ creatives, entrepreneurs and changemakers to support & motivate each other to take action!
Did you enjoy this?
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to Transitions Podcast on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show which means more people get to listen and learn from it, and that would be super appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!