Learn sales and influence from Sales Trainer and Strategist, Jenny Tse, Founder of Licence to Bill
Originally a person who detested sales & sales people, Jenny Tse underwent a mindset shift by seeing the value of using sales to truly benefit people. As Founder of Licence to Bill, Jenny set up her business in 2012 to create freedom and choice for responsible professionals through building successful businesses.
Being a speaker, published author, sales strategist and coach, she has worked with large corporations such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Macquarie Bank and has also been invited to speak at the National Audit Conference hosted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants. Jenny has also been brought in by her clients to leverage their client base and increase their revenue.
Listen and Learn
- How pushy sales people are creating a misconception about sales
- Why sales is about creating a solution & making a difference
- What sets the difference between a successful salesperson & pushy salesperson
- The critical steps in an authentic sales process
- The importance of understanding the client’s needs and how it relates to your product’s value
- “ How many people you can make a difference to, if you are not making sales”
- “A lot of people when they go into wanting to make a sale, they go straight into wanting you to accept them but what they don’t know is that they have to lower the hurdle first”
- “As long as you believe that what you are selling is going to help that person, there is no shame in asking for that sale.”
- Licence to Bill – Head over to Jenny’s website to know more about her workshops & training programs
- Momentum Warriors – Join our private Facebook Community of 200+creatives, entrepreneurs and changemakers to support and motivate each other to take action!
Did you enjoy this?
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please feel free to share it using the social media buttons on this page.
I’d also be VERY grateful if you could rate, review, and subscribe to Transitions Podcast on iTunes. Or, if you use Stitcher, you can leave a review right here.
That all helps a lot in ranking this show which means more people get to listen and learn from it, and that would be super appreciated. And if you have any comments or questions, leave a comment below!
Originally posted 2016-03-25 00:41:05.