Do you want to learn how to do keyword research to create content that will grow your website traffic?
Watch this interview with Gert Mellak of SEO Leverage, where you’ll learn:
– How to come up with content ideas for high-ranking articles on Google (that will bring you traffic)
– Live demo of how to use Ahrefs for keyword research
00:00 Introducing Gert Mellak
2:00 Is high volume, low competition still the best approach?
04:00 Buyer intent vs research
05:20 A better approach to keyword strategy
07:58 Creating content with intent in mind
10:36 How to use Ahrefs for keyword research
18:00 How to determine search intent for a specific keyword
34:14 How long should your content be?
43:00 What is a content cluster
46:32 Tools for creating SEO-optimized content
About Gert Mellak:
Gert is specializing in SEO and paid search marketing on Google, helping online businesses to get more qualified leads and sales from search engines.
- How To Create Content That Ranks Page 1 In Google with Gert Mellak
- Gert’s website
- Gert Mellak’s book: “The ERICA Framework – Your Answer to the Toughest SEO Challenges”
- SEO Leverage podcast
- Ahrefs YouTube channel
- Surfer SEO
- Jasper vs Frase vs Surfer SEO: AI Content Tools Comparison
Got a question for Gert? Drop it below
#authenticinfluence #b2b #podcast