Authentic Influence Podcast
Build your authentic brand and business online through No B.S. marketing. For the founders of B2B, professional services, and software companies.
This is the show where we get real and talk about what’s working to grow your influence, impact, and personal wealth. All whilst doing it ethically and in alignment with who you are as a human being.
This show will feature a mix of solo episodes and guest interviews with actual practitioners who are honest, courageous, and generous with sharing what they’ve experienced.
Wondering how to outsource effectively, or considering when does it make sense to outsource and what tasks can you actually delegate? Find out in this session with outsourcing specialist Cheryl Leong. In this episode: 02:52 Why "outsourcing" is the buzz word for...
Want to package your knowledge and experience into an online product that you can sell? Meet Steph Smith. You have experience. You've got skills. You've got knowledge that is valuable to others. All you need is an understanding of how to productize that knowledge and...
5 great ways to share client case studies to promote your business
Wanting visitors to your site to appreciate your content enough to stick around, absorb, and convert? In this session, Freelance Graphic Designer Colleen Keith shares 10 tips for improving user engagement with your website. We cover: [02:17] Why it's important to pay...
Case study format: A framework for writing compelling customer success stories (business case studies)
Not all case studies are created equal. So how do you craft a compelling customer success story? Here's a case study format that works. [00:25] What makes a compelling customer success story[01:38] An example of a compelling case study[07:40] The 7 P's framework for...
Why use case study marketing to promote your services? In this video, I'll share why I advocate small businesses share more case studies. 00:40 The frustrating content treadmill04:23 What is case study marketing07:36 Why use case study marketing Resources mentioned...
- How to create articles that rank on Google using Surfer SEO + Jarvis AI Pro/Boss mode
- Using Jarvis AI to write a long-form blog post in less than 30 mins.
- How to to write social media posts faster using Conversion AI
- Conversion.AI Review & Demo – Save Time Writing Content with AI Copywriting Software
- Lessons from building and marketing a purpose driven business with Sandra D’Souza
- How to Systemize Your Business for Freedom and Profit With David Jenyns
- Let It Go – What, When & How to Outsource (Delegate) for Business Growth
- How to Launch a Successful Online Product With Steph Smith
- 5 great ways to share client case studies to promote your business
- 10 Ways To Make Your Site User-friendly and Keep People Around Longer with Colleen Keith
- Case study format: A framework for writing compelling customer success stories (business case studies)
- Why use case study marketing to promote your services?
- B2B Content Marketing – Why professional services businesses fail at content marketing
- Repurposing video content: How to turn 1 video into 18 pieces of content for social media
- Sneak Peek: How to Turn 1 video into 18 pieces of content
- Why is Content Marketing Important? 5 Reasons
- How good is AI for writing copy to describe your business?
- Youtube Content Blueprint with Rob Balasabas
- Struggling with consistency? You need a system.
- How to grow your podcast downloads using the FISH strategy with Charley Valher
- How to Outsource Life Admin and Better Manage Your Mental Load with Caroline Brunne
- How To Create Content That Ranks Page 1 In Google with Gert Mellak
- Email list clean: How to create a cold subscriber re-engagement sequence in Convertkit
- 3 Mistakes Struggling Coaches & Course Creators Make Getting Clients with Samantha Riley | Authentic Influence Live
- AI06: Ideal clients – How to attract the right clients for your business
- AI05 Small business marketing: 5 Key challenges to making marketing work whilst maintaining profitability