Do you want to learn how to make your sales more predictable with a CRM?
Watch this interview with Jeroen Corthout of Salesflare , where we’ll discuss:
– How to compete with giants as a small business
– Why you should organize your team around habits, not goals
– How to do content marketing that doesn’t suck and generates leads
– How to simplify and gamify your product’s onboarding
00:00 Introducing Jeroen Corthout
05:00 Why Jeroen and his co-founder decided to build a CRM software
07:20 How to compete with giants as a small business
11:00 Why small business owners and founders should choose an easy to Use CRM
14:00 Tips for Mapping and creating your sales process
18:20 Tips for navigating longer sales cycles and non-linear sales
20:00 How to make your sales more predictable with a CRM
25:00 What’s a sales quota? And how should you use them effectively?
27:00 Why you should organize your team around habits, not goals
31:23 How to do content marketing that doesn’t suck and generates leads
37:05 How Salesflare decides what to write content about
39:00 Key skills and traits of effective salespeople
42:20 What Jeroen would do in the first 30 days of launching a new product
44:20 Jeroen’s recommended resource for understanding buyers better
48:20 Two things Jeroen does for mental health
About Jeroen Corthout:
Jeroen is co-founder and CEO of Salesflare, an intelligent CRM built for SMBs selling B2B, mostly popular with agencies and fast growing startup companies.
Salesflare itself was founded when Jeroen and his co-founder Lieven wanted to follow up the leads for their software company in an easier way. They didn’t like to keep track of their leads manually and built Salesflare, which pulls customer data together automatically and then actively helps you to follow up.
It’s now the most popular CRM on Product Hunt and top rated on review platforms like G2 for its ease of use and automation features.
- Salesflare CRM
- Sales Process: A 5 Step Process You Won’t Hate
- Sales Quotas: How to Make your Sales More Predictable
- How to Overcome Sales Objections
- Why You Want an Easy to Use CRM for Your Small Business
- Demand-Side Sales 101: Stop Selling and Help Your Customers Make Progress Kindle Edition by Bob Moesta
Got a question for Jeroen? Drop it below
#authenticinfluence #b2b #podcast