Do you want to learn how to do audience research & cold outreach?
Watch this interview with Amanda Natividad of SparkToro, where we discuss:
– How to do cold outreach
– What audience research is and how it’s different from market research
– SparkToro’s approach to content
– A case study with one of SparkToro’s customers
00:00 How Amanda got into marketing and joined Sparktoro
17:25 Sparktoro’s content strategy
25:13 marketing metrics tracked by Sparktoro
27:30 how to do cold outreach right / how Amanda gets an 80% open rate on her cold outreach emails
34:06 subject line
37:00 What is audience research and how is it different from market research?
40:02 use cases vs case studies
40:49 case study of a Sparktoro client
48:40 using spark toro for audience research
54:00 how to use Sparkscore to determine how engaged an influencer is, and if they’re the greatest fit to do co-ma
57:38 lessons from marketing at Fitbit
60:00 Resources Amanda recommends for marketers
About Amanda Natividad
Amanda Natividad is Marketing Architect for audience research startup, SparkToro.
She previously led marketing for SEO and content agency Growth Machine, led marketing for Liftopia, built Fitbit’s B2B content program, and led content and communications for NatureBox.
Amanda is a contributor for Adweek, a Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef, and a former journalist.
- SparkToro’s Office Hours – https://www.crowdcast.io/
- SparkToro’s newsletter – https://sparktoro.com/
- Jeremy Moser’s copywriting course – https://www.copycourse.io/
- Demand Curve’s teardowns – https://www.demandcurve.com/
- Amanda’s personal site and newsletter – https://www.
Got a question for Amanda? Drop it below
#authenticinfluence #b2b #podcast