Authentic Influence Podcast
Build your authentic brand and business online through No B.S. marketing. For the founders of B2B, professional services, and software companies.
This is the show where we get real and talk about what’s working to grow your influence, impact, and personal wealth. All whilst doing it ethically and in alignment with who you are as a human being.
This show will feature a mix of solo episodes and guest interviews with actual practitioners who are honest, courageous, and generous with sharing what they’ve experienced.
079: Increase sales with the 80/20 of online course funnels ft. John Ainsworth of Data Driven Marketing
Do you want to learn how to implement the 80/20 principle of online course funnels in all aspects of the business? Watch this interview with John Ainsworth of Data Driven Marketing, where we'll discuss: - How to increase the number of email subscribers from...
Want to get better engagement and sales from your email list? In this episode, Anfernee Chansamooth shares the benefits of email segmentation and how you can use ConvertKit to segment your audience. Get started for free with ConvertKit...
Want tips to create a high-converting lead magnet to attract B2B customers? Tune in to this episode as we share why most lead magnets fail and how you can create one that doesn't. This community-powered episode was recorded live and features speed...
Do you want to learn how to build and sell online courses? Watch this interview with Tom Libelt of The Smart Brand Marketing, where we'll discuss: - Staying in business pivots, failures & mindset - Building remote teams - Creating marketing systems ...
Launching a new coaching product or service, and wondering how to generate more sales? Our guest business owner is Ericka Bates of Talk Virtual, and she runs a mastermind group for event producers. She helps busy event producers who want to host...
How to create content that brings traffic with Surfer SEO content editor (even if you’re not an SEO expert)
Do you want to learn how to create content that brings traffic with Surfer SEO Content Editor? Watch this episode where we’ll discuss: Using Keywords Everywhere to identify keyword search volume Using Surfer SEO Content Editor to write your article Customizing...
- 079: Increase sales with the 80/20 of online course funnels ft. John Ainsworth of Data Driven Marketing
- 078: How to segment your email audience for more engagement and sales with ConvertKit
- Creating High-Converting Lead Magnets for B2B (Podcast Party)
- How to build and sell online courses ft. Tom Libelt of The Smart Brand Marketing Show
- How to sell a premium mastermind group (Live coaching with Ericka Bates of Talk Virtual)
- How to create content that brings traffic with Surfer SEO content editor (even if you’re not an SEO expert)
- Authentic Influence Live: Mic Takeover with Samantha Riley from Influence By Design podcast
- 5 Ways to Save Time Producing Content (Live B2B Podcast Party)
- How to grow a SaaS startup from 0 to profitable on a shoestring budget ft. Vedran Rasic of LeadDelta
- Marketing without Money ft. Therese Tarlinton, Author of SWAP! Marketing without Money
- How to use case studies to prove your brand’s value (#B2BpowerHour guest interview with Nicholas Thickett)
- How to grow your business using referrals ft. Raul Galera of ReferralCandy
- Surfer SEO Audit: Get More Traffic By Optimizing Your Existing Articles
- Breaking down a million-dollar funnel for coaches and consultants ft. Taki Moore of Million Dollar Coach
- Online course design tips for authors, influencers, and subject matter experts ft. Matthew Mason of Superb Learning
- How to build a B2B sales pipeline using LinkedIn ft. Nicholas Thickett
- How to send cold emails to land partnerships and collaborations ft. Laura Lopuch of Laura Lopuch Global
- Starting a new challenge – are you in?#AuthenticInfluence
- How to build trust and credibility when selling online products ft. Adrian Neumeyer of Tacticalprojectmanager.com
- How to grow your podcast audience & launch a book ft. Nick Loper of Side Hustle Nation
- Why word of mouth and referrals will never go out of style ft. Greg Gunther of Your Business Momentum
- How to build a successful remote company ft. Liam Martin of Running Remote
- Money, mindset, and marketing with Stevie V Brown of The Change Starter
- Your value is not your time – how to charge more as a consultant ft. Deborah Zahn of Craft of Consulting
- How to Make your Sales More Predictable with a CRM ft. Jeroen Corthout of Salesflare
- How to do keyword research using Ahrefs ft. Gert Mellak of SEO Leverage
- Why Customer-centric marketing is no longer an option ft. Natalie Gullatt of Hubspot
- Get Different: 3 Steps to Standing out in a Crowded Market ft. Justin Wise of The Different Company
- How to win high-value clients using Linkedin ft. Adam Franklin
- Leveraging scorecard marketing for generating leads and sales ft. Glen Carlson of Dent
- How to Free the Owner from their Business ft. David Jenyns of SYSTEMology
- How to do audience research & cold outreach ft. Amanda Natividad of SparkToro
- Creating content clusters to grow your traffic ft. Daniel Daines-Hutt of Convert.com
- A new season of Authentic Influence is coming!
- How to create articles that rank on Google using Surfer SEO + Jasper
- Using Jasper AI to write a long-form blog post in less than 30 mins.
- How to to write social media posts faster using Conversion AI
- Conversion.AI Review & Demo – Save Time Writing Content with AI Copywriting Software
- Lessons from building and marketing a purpose driven business with Sandra D’Souza
- How to Systemize Your Business for Freedom and Profit With David Jenyns
- Let It Go – What, When & How to Outsource (Delegate) for Business Growth with Cheryl Leong
- How to Launch a Successful Online Product With Steph Smith
- 5 great ways to share client case studies to promote your business
- 10 Ways To Make Your Site User-friendly and Keep People Around Longer with Colleen Keith
- Case study format: A framework for writing compelling customer success stories (business case studies)
- Why use case study marketing to promote your services?
- B2B Content Marketing – Why professional services businesses fail at content marketing
- Repurposing video content: How to turn 1 video into 18 pieces of content for social media
- Sneak Peek: How to Turn 1 video into 18 pieces of content
- Why is Content Marketing Important? 5 Reasons