Kick some business goalsWe craft and create content that wins you customers. Quality content increases sharing, attracts more readers, builds trust and brand loyalty, and moves people closer to doing business with you.
Only $499 USD/month, No Contracts, Cancel Anytime…
How it works
What Our Customers Are Saying
When our customers win, we win!
“[Content As A Service] “Yeah, it works”
Shout out to Anfernee Chansamooth and his writing ninjas for post 2 of 4 so far on our new content strategy.
Sales are up.
Page visits are up.
Sign up’s are…up!
Social is booming…
Did I mention – SALES ARE UP!”
Plans and Pricing
Our content team will create 4 epic blog posts for you each month. (up to 1,200 words per post)
Australian Business(You have an ABN)
- Up to 4 blog posts (max. 1,200 words per post)
- Article research
- Formatted for easy reading and sharing
- 2x Tweetable quotes on each post
- Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 1x Custom-designed blog featured Image
- Uploaded to WordPress for you (so all you need to do is hit “Publish”)
- No Contracts, Cancel Anytime…
Who are we?
We’re a small, passionate team led by content marketing expert Anfernee Chansamooth
We’re here to produce consistent high quality content to help your business grow, and to do it in a way that simplifies your life instead of adding unnecessary complexity or confusion.
We help you build your presence and engage your audience online, so that you can grow your impact.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We bill you monthly for our service but you’re free to cancel at anytime for any reason. And if you’re not satisfied with the quality of our service, we’ll refund your money within 30 days of purchase.
Only $499 USD/month, No Contracts, Cancel Anytime…
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you help me?
What's your typical turnaround for a content piece?
What type of content is this service best for?
Our service is best for non-technical blog posts and articles, with minimal technical or industry-specific jargon.
Our client case studies, team member profiles, and expert case studies (where we interview experts in your industry via email and turn them into blog posts) are also popular.
Refer below for examples of previous work we’ve done for our clients.
If you’re unsure if our service is right for you email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you got samples of past content that you've written or created?
Sure! Here are some examples of our content:
- Client case study: How Dan Norris built a 7-figure wordpress productized service business in 18 months with zero advertising
- Bean Ninjas Growth Report September 2016
- Ketosis: everything you need to know to reach your peak performance
- 7 reasons why learning to sell can make you a better teacher
- Three digital marketing mistakes made by small businesses
- Why LinkedIn Is the Most Powerful Marketing Tool of the 21st Century
Do you only work with new content?
No, we can also work with the following scenarios:
- Edit content that you write yourself and turn that into an epic blog post
- Optimize your existing blog content i.e. update and refresh previously published content
- Take existing video or audio content that you’ve already published (or somebody else has published eg. you were interviewed on someone else’s podcast or youtube channel) and turn it into written content. (Note: If you want a direct transcription this will incur extra fees as our writers are not transcribers, so please ask us first if this is what you’re after)
Do I have to commit to a contract?
No. Our monthly service is billed using a recurring monthly subscription. There are no contracts to sign, setup fees or cancellation fees.
Our customers retain us every month because we provide high quality content creation and optimisation that:
- Saves them a lot of time and stress trying to produce themselves, and creates space for them to focus on their core activities (sales, customer delivery, managing their teams, etc.)
- Is designed to build trust, attract more of your target audience, help convert visitors to leads, and sell your product or service.
What do you count as one content piece?
Do you do influencer/expert outreach for case studies?
Yes, but only for people you already have established rapport and trust with. A warm email introduction from you will make it easier for us to engage with the subject of the case study, and it removes time wasted trying to connect to cold leads (we are not a lead generation service).
We do not search for influencers and reach out to them on your behalf. We suggest hiring a VA to do that.
Do I need to have a wordpress website?
Are there any extra fees?
Your monthly fee includes: All content that is less than 1,200 words, plus 1 custom-created featured image for each blog post or article. If you require additional words or images this will incur additional fees. Please ask us first before you place such an order.
If you need help coming up with a marketing & content strategy we suggest you book a 2-hour marketing blastoff session first. That way we can get clear on how content can actually help you meet your business goals, and then produce the right content for your business.
Do you offer a money back guarantee?
How do I cancel?
If I don't use up all 4 content pieces in a month do they roll over into the next month?
No. We recommend quality over quantity, published on a consistent schedule.
Some businesses only require 2 pieces per month (fortnightly publishing schedule), whilst others require 4 per month (weekly publishing schedule). It’s really up to you what you want done each month.
We allow up to 4 content pieces for the price, but you do not have to create 4 pieces just because it’s offered. Currently we can only produce 1 piece every 7 days.
If you need help to work out a customised content strategy for your specific business we recommend you book a 2-hr marketing blastoff strategy session.