Looking to build a business blog that wins you clients? This training is for you.
Is blogging for business still relevant in 2017?
The resounding answer is… YES!
Now here’s the problem…
According to Worldometers there are approximately 2.8 million blog posts written PER DAY!
It’s no wonder that many small business owners, marketing managers, and people responsible for spreading the word about a product or service often struggle with cutting through the noise, reaching their target audience, and finding a positive return on investment (ROI) from their blog.
So if you’re scratching your head wondering how you can make your blog work for your business, then this training is for you.
Anfernee Chansamooth was recently interviewed on FB Live by Paul Higgins of Build Live Give and the topic was “How to build a blog that wins you clients.”
In this 60-min presentation you’ll learn:
- The top 5 myths about blogging for business
- Why content alone won’t lead to a successful blog (and what will)
- 3 proven ways to get your content in front of more people
- 5 content pieces that EVERY business should create
Watch the presentation now:
View the slides:
- Want more useful tips for growing your business? Join the free Build Live Give community.
- Read: 5 Reasons a content strategy will make you more effective
- Want clarity and direction for improving your content marketing? Book a complimentary 15-min marketing blastoff call.
Grab your FREE 1-page blog strategy canvas
Say NO MORE to 10+ hours per week creating content that goes up on your blog and does nothing for your business.
Get clear and strategic with this simple tool, and receive weekly content marketing tips to grow your business online.
Enter your details now to download the canvas and receive our weekly blogging and content marketing tips by email.
Originally posted 2017-08-04 09:59:36.