- Client work
- How to build a successful remote company ft. Liam Martin of Running Remote
- Money, mindset, and marketing with Stevie V Brown of The Change Starter
- Your value is not your time – how to charge more as a consultant ft. Deborah Zahn of Craft of Consulting
- How to Make your Sales More Predictable with a CRM ft. Jeroen Corthout of Salesflare
- How to do keyword research using Ahrefs ft. Gert Mellak of SEO Leverage
- Why Customer-centric marketing is no longer an option ft. Natalie Gullatt of Hubspot
- Giving Back
- Thank you for YOUR support!
- Here's a surprise Xmas gift for you 🙂
- 48,500 Words written – case studies and articles for clients (and easily another 50K words written that have not been published)
- 35 Case studies produced for clients
- 23 Special projects – including website launch for Margarita Quihuis (an awesome collaboration with our graphic and web designer Colleen Keith)
- 16 Media appearances – including guest podcast interviews, virtual summits, and workshops. Here are some highlights.
- Reached 8,000 views on our new Youtube channel. Click here to view content and subscribe.
- 15 Authentic Influence podcast episodes published featuring guests from Hubspot, Sparktoro, SYSTEMology, SEO Leverage, Side Hustle Nation, and more. Check out some of the episodes below.
Do you want to learn how to build a successful remote company? Watch this interview with Liam Martin of Running Remote, where we’ll discuss: – How did Running Remote build a remote first company with team members in 43 different countries? – What are the top...
What's the relationship between money, mindset, and marketing? Watch this interview with Stevie of The Change Starter, where we’ll discuss: - Ditching hourly rates / shifting to value - Differences in genders in money mindset - Packaging value – making sure...
Your value is not your time – how to charge more as a consultant ft. Deborah Zahn of Craft of Consulting
Do you want to learn how to charge more as a consultant? Watch this interview with Deborah Zahn of Craft of Consulting, where we'll discuss: - Why did you start helping other consultants? - What is the most common mistake you see new consultants make when they...
Do you want to learn how to make your sales more predictable with a CRM? Watch this interview with Jeroen Corthout of Salesflare , where we’ll discuss: - How to compete with giants as a small business - Why you should organize your team around habits, not goals...
Do you want to learn how to do keyword research to create content that will grow your website traffic? Watch this interview with Gert Mellak of SEO Leverage, where you'll learn: - How to come up with content ideas for high-ranking articles on Google (that will...
Do you want to learn why customer-centric marketing is no longer an option? Watch this interview with Natalie Gullatt of HubSpot, where we’ll discuss: - Customer marketing strategy with Hubspot’s leading customers - Developing case studies and distribution ...
- Awesome new team member – In August we brought on our new part-time VA Janine (thanks to Cheryl and the team at The Growth Hub)
- 101 Daily scrums & 15-min daily huddle calls
- 101 5-min exercise sessions (we start off our daily huddle calls with these)
Supporting kids in Laos to get a quality education
We were particularly proud to be able to donate $529.91 to the building of classrooms at Sunshine School Laos and their crowdfunding campaign.
Sunshine School Laos is a place where dreams are born and dreams come true. I will always have fond memories of my time volunteering there.
They’ve bit hit hard due to the pandemic.
The school is now raising US$ 8,420 to build new classrooms and make them available to students for the 2021-22 school year.
If you wish to help, please donate to Sunshine School here.
Supporting women entrepreneurs in developing nations
We’ve also supported women entrepreneurs in developing countries via Kiva.
We’ve also put together some additional highlights over on Polywork. Check it out.
Thank you for YOUR support!
We couldn’t do what we do without the support of our clients, partners, collaborators and community.
Here’s a little something that we’ve put together for you 👇👇👇