- Client work
- 079: Increase sales with the 80/20 of online course funnels ft. John Ainsworth of Data Driven Marketing
- 078: How to segment your email audience for more engagement and sales with ConvertKit
- Creating High-Converting Lead Magnets for B2B (Podcast Party)
- How to build and sell online courses ft. Tom Libelt of The Smart Brand Marketing Show
- How to sell a premium mastermind group (Live coaching with Ericka Bates of Talk Virtual)
- How to create content that brings traffic with Surfer SEO content editor (even if you’re not an SEO expert)
- Giving Back
- Thank you for YOUR support!
- Here's a surprise Xmas gift for you 🙂
- 48,500 Words written – case studies and articles for clients (and easily another 50K words written that have not been published)
- 35 Case studies produced for clients
- 23 Special projects – including website launch for Margarita Quihuis (an awesome collaboration with our graphic and web designer Colleen Keith)
- 16 Media appearances – including guest podcast interviews, virtual summits, and workshops. Here are some highlights.
- Reached 8,000 views on our new Youtube channel. Click here to view content and subscribe.
- 15 Authentic Influence podcast episodes published featuring guests from Hubspot, Sparktoro, SYSTEMology, SEO Leverage, Side Hustle Nation, and more. Check out some of the episodes below.
079: Increase sales with the 80/20 of online course funnels ft. John Ainsworth of Data Driven Marketing
Do you want to learn how to implement the 80/20 principle of online course funnels in all aspects of the business? Watch this interview with John Ainsworth of Data Driven Marketing, where we'll discuss: - How to increase the number of email subscribers from...
Want to get better engagement and sales from your email list? In this episode, Anfernee Chansamooth shares the benefits of email segmentation and how you can use ConvertKit to segment your audience. Get started for free with ConvertKit...
Want tips to create a high-converting lead magnet to attract B2B customers? Tune in to this episode as we share why most lead magnets fail and how you can create one that doesn't. This community-powered episode was recorded live and features speed...
Do you want to learn how to build and sell online courses? Watch this interview with Tom Libelt of The Smart Brand Marketing, where we'll discuss: - Staying in business pivots, failures & mindset - Building remote teams - Creating marketing systems ...
Launching a new coaching product or service, and wondering how to generate more sales? Our guest business owner is Ericka Bates of Talk Virtual, and she runs a mastermind group for event producers. She helps busy event producers who want to host...
How to create content that brings traffic with Surfer SEO content editor (even if you’re not an SEO expert)
Do you want to learn how to create content that brings traffic with Surfer SEO Content Editor? Watch this episode where we’ll discuss: Using Keywords Everywhere to identify keyword search volume Using Surfer SEO Content Editor to write your article Customizing...
- Awesome new team member – In August we brought on our new part-time VA Janine (thanks to Cheryl and the team at The Growth Hub)
- 101 Daily scrums & 15-min daily huddle calls
- 101 5-min exercise sessions (we start off our daily huddle calls with these)
Supporting kids in Laos to get a quality education
We were particularly proud to be able to donate $529.91 to the building of classrooms at Sunshine School Laos and their crowdfunding campaign.
Sunshine School Laos is a place where dreams are born and dreams come true. I will always have fond memories of my time volunteering there.
They’ve bit hit hard due to the pandemic.
The school is now raising US$ 8,420 to build new classrooms and make them available to students for the 2021-22 school year.
If you wish to help, please donate to Sunshine School here.
Supporting women entrepreneurs in developing nations
We’ve also supported women entrepreneurs in developing countries via Kiva.
We’ve also put together some additional highlights over on Polywork. Check it out.
Thank you for YOUR support!
We couldn’t do what we do without the support of our clients, partners, collaborators and community.
Here’s a little something that we’ve put together for you 👇👇👇