- Client work
- 086 – Lessons from becoming a Virtual Assistant ft. Janine Cabato
- 085: How to create some fast-cash wins with your business with Jennie Wright & Alyson Lex
- 084 – Content strategy for a healthcare consulting business ft. Elle Kersey (Live Coaching)
- 083 – What’s the value of blogging & why invest in outsourcing content creation?
- 082 – 3 Ways to Get More Leads as a Property Buyers Agent (Live Coaching Call)
- 081: Failure is the key to success
- Giving Back
- Thank you for YOUR support!
- Here's a surprise Xmas gift for you 🙂
- 48,500 Words written – case studies and articles for clients (and easily another 50K words written that have not been published)
- 35 Case studies produced for clients
- 23 Special projects – including website launch for Margarita Quihuis (an awesome collaboration with our graphic and web designer Colleen Keith)
- 16 Media appearances – including guest podcast interviews, virtual summits, and workshops. Here are some highlights.
- Reached 8,000 views on our new Youtube channel. Click here to view content and subscribe.
- 15 Authentic Influence podcast episodes published featuring guests from Hubspot, Sparktoro, SYSTEMology, SEO Leverage, Side Hustle Nation, and more. Check out some of the episodes below.
You've probably heard of virtual assistants, but what's it actually like to work as one? Working as a virtual assistant can be a great way to make money from home, but it's not for everyone. Find out if this type of work is right for you in this interview...
Do you want to learn how to create some fast-cash wins with your business? In this episode with Jennie Wright and Alyson Lex of System to Thrive, we discuss: [00:00] Introducing Jennie Wright & Alyson Lex [04:07] Jennie & Alyson's key philosophy...
Do you want to learn about content strategy for a healthcare consulting business? In this episode, we share a recording of a live Q&A session from our May B2B Podcast Party where Elle Kersey, founder of luxemaverick.com, asks "how do I create a content strategy...
What's the value of blogging and why would a business want to invest in having content created for their blog? This question was submitted by Stevie V Brown from TheChangeStarter.com during our recent B2B Podcast Party. Stevie asked this question from the...
You're a property buyers agent, and you want more leads. But where do you start? It can be tough to know where to focus your marketing efforts when there are so many options available. And it's easy to waste time on activities that don't...
Sometimes we can feel like our business is failing. We may be working hard, but things just don't seem to be going our way. In this episode, I share my personal experience with failure and some thoughts on what to do if you're experiencing similar feelings....
- Awesome new team member – In August we brought on our new part-time VA Janine (thanks to Cheryl and the team at The Growth Hub)
- 101 Daily scrums & 15-min daily huddle calls
- 101 5-min exercise sessions (we start off our daily huddle calls with these)
Supporting kids in Laos to get a quality education
We were particularly proud to be able to donate $529.91 to the building of classrooms at Sunshine School Laos and their crowdfunding campaign.
Sunshine School Laos is a place where dreams are born and dreams come true. I will always have fond memories of my time volunteering there.
They’ve bit hit hard due to the pandemic.
The school is now raising US$ 8,420 to build new classrooms and make them available to students for the 2021-22 school year.
If you wish to help, please donate to Sunshine School here.
Supporting women entrepreneurs in developing nations
We’ve also supported women entrepreneurs in developing countries via Kiva.
We’ve also put together some additional highlights over on Polywork. Check it out.
Thank you for YOUR support!
We couldn’t do what we do without the support of our clients, partners, collaborators and community.
Here’s a little something that we’ve put together for you 👇👇👇