- Client work
- How to build a B2B sales pipeline using LinkedIn ft. Nicholas Thickett
- How to send cold emails to land partnerships and collaborations ft. Laura Lopuch of Laura Lopuch Global
- Starting a new challenge – are you in?#AuthenticInfluence
- How to build trust and credibility when selling online products ft. Adrian Neumeyer of Tacticalprojectmanager.com
- How to grow your podcast audience & launch a book ft. Nick Loper of Side Hustle Nation
- Why word of mouth and referrals will never go out of style ft. Greg Gunther of Your Business Momentum
- Giving Back
- Thank you for YOUR support!
- Here's a surprise Xmas gift for you 🙂
- 48,500 Words written – case studies and articles for clients (and easily another 50K words written that have not been published)
- 35 Case studies produced for clients
- 23 Special projects – including website launch for Margarita Quihuis (an awesome collaboration with our graphic and web designer Colleen Keith)
- 16 Media appearances – including guest podcast interviews, virtual summits, and workshops. Here are some highlights.
- Reached 8,000 views on our new Youtube channel. Click here to view content and subscribe.
- 15 Authentic Influence podcast episodes published featuring guests from Hubspot, Sparktoro, SYSTEMology, SEO Leverage, Side Hustle Nation, and more. Check out some of the episodes below.
Do you want to learn how to build a B2B sales pipeline using LinkedIn? Join our next live interview with Nicholas Thickett of KO Advantage Group, where we'll discuss: - Why LinkedIn is Nicholas’ primary sales platform for 2022. - What account strategies are...
How to send cold emails to land partnerships and collaborations ft. Laura Lopuch of Laura Lopuch Global
Want to learn how to send cold emails to land partnerships and collaborations? Watch this interview with Laura Lopuch of Laura Lopuch Global, where we'll discuss: - What’s the #1 question your cold email must answer for your reader to reply “yes”? - What is a...
Starting a new challenge - are you in? #AuthenticInfluence
How to build trust and credibility when selling online products ft. Adrian Neumeyer of Tacticalprojectmanager.com
Do you want to learn how to build trust and credibility when selling online products? Watch this interview with Adrian Neumeyer of TacticalProjectManager.com, where we’ll discuss: - How to understand the mindset and pain points of your audience - How to create...
Do you want to learn how to How to grow your podcast audience & launch a book? Watch this interview with Nick Loper of Side Hustle Nation, where we discuss: - Podcast growth: climbing the listener pyramid - SEO: creating content that ranks - Facebook as a...
Why word of mouth and referrals will never go out of style ft. Greg Gunther of Your Business Momentum
Do you want to learn why word of mouth and referrals will never go out of style? Watch this interview with Greg Gunther of Your Business Momentum, where we’ll discuss: - Why the tagline for Your Business Momentum says Results, Not Recommendations - How to ask...
- Awesome new team member – In August we brought on our new part-time VA Janine (thanks to Cheryl and the team at The Growth Hub)
- 101 Daily scrums & 15-min daily huddle calls
- 101 5-min exercise sessions (we start off our daily huddle calls with these)
Supporting kids in Laos to get a quality education
We were particularly proud to be able to donate $529.91 to the building of classrooms at Sunshine School Laos and their crowdfunding campaign.
Sunshine School Laos is a place where dreams are born and dreams come true. I will always have fond memories of my time volunteering there.
They’ve bit hit hard due to the pandemic.
The school is now raising US$ 8,420 to build new classrooms and make them available to students for the 2021-22 school year.
If you wish to help, please donate to Sunshine School here.
Supporting women entrepreneurs in developing nations
We’ve also supported women entrepreneurs in developing countries via Kiva.
We’ve also put together some additional highlights over on Polywork. Check it out.
Thank you for YOUR support!
We couldn’t do what we do without the support of our clients, partners, collaborators and community.
Here’s a little something that we’ve put together for you 👇👇👇